This popular herb contains no cholesterol; however, it is rich in anti-oxidants and dietary fiber, which helps to control blood LDL or “bad cholesterol” levels.
It is very rich source of many essential vitamins such as pyridoxine (vitamin B6), choline, niacin, and riboflavin, etc. 100 g herb provides 1.80 mg or 138% of daily-recommended levels of pyridoxine. Pyridoxine is employed in the treatment of homocystinuria, sideroblastic anemia and radiation sickness. Niacin helps prevent “pellagra” or dermatitis. Rich in calcium, iron, potassium, manganese, copper, zinc, and magnesium.
Fresh root contains very good levels of vitamin-C. 100 of root compose of 23.9 mg of this vitamin. Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and a powerful natural anti-oxidant, which helps the body develop immunity against infectious agents, and remove harmful free oxygen radicals.
- Immunity-boosting powder helps to maintain your health and shortens the duration of your cold and flu.
- It will help stimulate and boost your immunity.
- It will help defend you against common disease-causing micro-organisms.
- If you are on any medication, consult your doctor before consuming this powder.
- If you have gastric issues you can consume less than ½ teaspoon per day.
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review