Coriander Powder is an essential condiment in Indian cuisine. Coriander from which the powder is made is one of the world’s oldest spices. It is considered both a spice and a herb. The seeds are dry-fried and grounded. This helps to retain the aromatic flavor of the seeds. Coriander is a wonderful source of dietary fiber, manganese, iron and magnesium as well. In addition, coriander leaves are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K and protein. They also contain small amounts of calcium, phosphorous, potassium, thiamin, niacin and carotene.
- Lower Blood Sugar.
- Ease Digestive Discomfort.
- Decrease Blood Pressure.
- Fight Food Poisoning.
- Improve Cholesterol Levels.
- Help Urinary Tract Infections.
- Support Healthy Menstrual Function.
- May Prevent Neurological Inflammation & Disease.
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review